Hallo liebe Kratom.ink Mitglieder und Besucher unseres Forums!
Grundlegende Informationen über Kratom findet ihr in unserem offiziellem Kratom-Konsumleitfaden !

Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kalmwithkava.pl

Piratex - - Shops

New european shop for Kava located in Poland. Poland has recently legalized the sale of Kava. We all know Kalm With Kava, they need no introduction. From the research I have done, they are official retailers in Europe of their products. In these days I will try to make a first order and then I will report. Finally some sources that seem reliable and with high quality products.

• kavaeurope.pl

Piratex - - Shops

New european shop for Kava located in Poland. I just ordered some kava from them, as soon as the order arrives I will report after testing it. For now they only have one type in the catalog, but others will arrive soon, For now they only have Pacific Elixir, a noble Kava certificate. In addition, the store is a certified dealer of the Kava Society of New Zealand. From April they will open a dedicated website for sale in Europe at kavaeurope.eu

• kava vendors

Piratex - - Shops

I'm starting to list here an approximate list of European vendors that selling Kava. Then I'll open specific threads on the most reliable sellers, when we have more information about them. Warning! are all sellers to check! kavaeurope.pl kalmwithkava.pl mondialk.com magicznyogrod.pl plantago-sklep.pl herboratheque.fr gardenshaman.eu visionecurativa.it extrakte.eu silesiaph.cz herbal-store.cz myrro.gr

• kava vendors

Piratex - - Shops

Hello everyone! Is it possible to insert a post with all the sellers in Europe? In these days I have compiled a list of sellers that I have found and it would be nice to check and review them!