Hallo liebe Kratom.ink Mitglieder und Besucher unseres Forums!
Grundlegende Informationen über Kratom findet ihr in unserem offiziellem Kratom-Konsumleitfaden !

borneohale.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Borneohale Official

Hello everyone! :thumbsup:

Borneohale is one of kratom supplier from Indonesia who has been sold kratom up to 200 tons since December 2015. Borneohale has nominated as TOP 10 Kratom vendor oversea in early 2018 by Reddit. In other hands, Borneohale is the first Indonesian kratom supplier who implemented the e-commerce system starting from 2015. Based on our experience, Borneohale always innovates the product from 5 strains at the beginning, and now Borneohale has more than 20 strains which are the best quality ever. This is not the end of this glorious story, in fact, it's just the beginning!
      -----------------------------------------------------------

This
      Thread is available for informing the new update and discussion of Borneohale. If you have any question, you can leave the question here, and we will answer it here.
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      Hello Everyone,

We are updating our shipping method. Since Mid of January Pos Indonesia has operated again. Therefore Pos Indonesia has available at our website as shipping option now. for further information, please contact us by Email or WhatsApp below.

1. Pos Indonesia (world wide: USA, Canada, Europe, Asia) ; takes time about 7-14 days shipment)
      2. DHL (world wide)
      3. UPS (Europe only) ; 3-6 days shipment
      4. Air Freight (USA and Europe) ; port to port or door to door (the shipment to the airport takes 3-4 days) but the shipment to the door is depends on the customs.
      5. Local pickup ; depend on what type shipping service that you were used.

Email: Info@borneohale.com
      WhatsApp : +6282135234332
      borneohale.com/shop/
      facebook.com/borneohale/

OUR SHIPPING SERVICE 9-01.jpg
      Thank you
      Regards
      Puji-Customer Sevice

The post was edited 2 times, last by borneohale ().

• Welcome bornoeohale!
      We appreciate the participation of vendors at our board. To keep the market fair we allow one thread per shop. Therefore i've merged your new thread with the already existing one.
      Feel free to communicate with customers and promote your products here.
      Forenregeln / Nutzungsbedingungen
      Klick hier für einen kurzen Überblick zum Zoll bei Asien-Importen.
      Meine moderativen Aussagen sehen so aus.
    • It is very sad indeed, especially since I thought we had a very good relationship and I helped them with writing reviews on their site and everything. After me calling them out publicly yesterday, they talked to me for a very short while today, calling me a liar and saying "oh we were just about to send you replacements, but since you wrote bad things about us we are not going to do so anymore". I mean, why would you send replacements if I'm a so-called liar. Of course they were never going to send us replacements. Very sad stuff. Especially for us. This is the stuff we have to deal with when testing everything before sending it out to our customers. Which we will still keep doing. Thankfully we're the only ones who got sick.
    • Hallo Pim, ich schreibe mal auf Deutsch, weil ich weiß, dass du es verstehst: Welche Symptome hattet ihr denn? Übelkeit? Und ihr könnt das definitiv auf Borneohale zurückführen? Das sind ja schon starke Anschuldigungen. Bisher hatte Borneohale hier einen recht guten Ruf.
      (Wenn ich lieber auf englisch schreiben soll, sag es ruhig, du weißt ja: Mein Deutsch ist besser ;) )
    • No doctors were involved. It was not like salmonella or anything and it didn't last long (a couple of hours, maybe half a day). It's just something of a skewed alkaloid profile, probably due to drying the wrong way or there are some other leaves in there or something entirely different, who knows. I can't tell you. This stuff happens. Before I was a vendor, I sometimes would receive a bad batch like this. All I can say is that we got extremely dizzy and nauseated and sweaty from the Red Malay (also from the Red Bali and Red Borneo, which they conveniently both labeled RB, so we couldn't tell them apart, but they were less bad than the RM). Almost like taking wayyy too much, but without any of the good effects. This was with a very low dose. I personally always test with 5 grams, which is my threshold dose, while 7.5 grams is about my sweet spot and I can take 15 grams of high quality material without getting negative effects or nausea. So this was not just strong stuff. This was really bad stuff. Not your typical bad batch, because it tasted normal, not overly bitter. Since we could not sell this to our customers, we contacted BH for replacements. We have done so before, because they've sent us bad stuff many times before and this was never a problem. They always made up for it. Until now. It's like a mask that fell off their face. I still can't believe how they treated me.
    • Bisher nie solche Probleme aufgetaucht mit Borneohale, auch sind die Kilobeutel die ich bekomme immer ausgeschrieben beschriftet also Red Borneo und Red Bali nicht RB. Die aktuellen Chargen von Borneohale in meinem Programm erhalten auch gute Reviews, ich bin mir auch recht sicher dass Zulieferer A von kratom-and-cbd.eu Borneohale ist.

Am besten immer etwas vorsichtig sein wenn kommerzielle Leute so schlecht von anderen reden man weiß nicht ob am Ende nicht eine andere Kampagne dahinter steckt. Ich kann hier natürlich nix beweisen.

Grüße, herbs-and-more.eu
      Get Kratom at herbs-and-more.eu to a fair price.
    • Ok, die Infos sind angekommen.
      • ethnocat.eu warnt wegen schlechter Erfahrungen vor borneohale.com
      • herbs-and-more.eu hat keine schlechten Erfahrungen mit borneohale.com gemacht
      • herbs-and-more.eu rät zur Vorsicht gegenüber den Einschätzungen von ethnocat.eu (natürlich "ganz allgemein")
      • herbs-and-more.eu outet den A-Lieferanten von kratom-and-cbd.eu
      Das ist genug Beteiligung anderer Shops im Thread von borneohale.com. Ein Geschmäckle bleibt immer, wenn Mitbewerber übereinander schreiben, egal was und egal wer über wen.
      Bitte setzt es nicht fort, weitere Beiträge anderer Shops muss ich aus Gründen der Fairness löschen.
      Forenregeln / Nutzungsbedingungen
      Klick hier für einen kurzen Überblick zum Zoll bei Asien-Importen.
      Meine moderativen Aussagen sehen so aus.
    • Also, dass Lieferant A von kac Borneohale ist, habe ich anfangs auch gedacht. Nun ist es aber so, dass ich einerseits einen Großteil vom herbs-and-more-Kratom als auch viele Sorten von diesem Händler A von kac zuhause habe und für mich sicher sagen kann, dass Lieferant A von kac nicht Borneohale sein kann. Das Borneohale-Kratom ist viel feiner gemahlen, und auch die Wirkweise ist ganz anders, plötzlicher, elektrisierender. Was jedoch nicht heißen will, dass Händler A von kac schlechteres Kratom verkauft, nein, es ist auf seine Weise sowohl sehr gut als auch einzigartig und kann sich qualitativ durchaus mit Kratom von Borneohale messen. Sorten von Händler A überwältigen einen in der Regel nicht auf Anhieb, vielmehr sind sie wie Wundertüten, die von mal zu mal eine neue Wirkung hervorzaubern, die einzelnen Sorten sind viel facettenreicher, und das macht ihren Reiz aus.
    • Dear Valued Customer, :saint: <3

In celebration of Ied Al Fitr from 5-6 June 2019, which has been declared as a public holiday in Indonesia, Borneohale's operational activity will be closed during the holiday period.
      Also, we need to inform you regarding the following order and shipping.

The last order will be processed and sent out before following this shipment courier’s holiday schedule:
      1. DHL Express 23 May 2019 – 8 June 2019
      2. UPS 27 May 2019 – 8 June 2019
      3. Pos Indonesia 2-8 June 2019

All these shipping couriers will operate again on 10 June 2019. However, during this holiday period, Borneohale team still accept your orders.
      But, the shipment will be held on 10 June 2019. Every activity regarding customer support service which includes a phone call, email, and Live chat will be still active as usual 24×7.
      Live Chat support is not available on 5,6,7,8 June 2019.

ON BEHALF OF BORNEOHALE TEAM say Happy Eid Al Fitr Mubarak, we wish you have a very happy and peaceful Eid Al Fitr.
      Wishing you prosperity and success during the month of glory.
      If you have any question do not hesitate to email us at info@borneohale.com or call us to +6282135234332.
      Thank you for understanding and continuing support us.

Warm regards

:saint: :saint: :saint: Borneohale Team :saint: :saint: :saint:
    • Möchte hier auch mal meinen Senf dazugeben...

Ich habe im Dezember 2018 über Borneohale.com 3,25Kg Kratom bezogen, weil ich keine Lust mehr auf Gaiana hatte und einen Gamechanger brauchte...

1Kg Red Thai
      1Kg Premium Borneo
      1Kg Green Sulawesi
      250g Red Borneo

Insgesamt haben mich die o.g. Sorten 100$ inkl. 110.35$ UPS shipping gekostet. Bezahlt habe ich via Paypal F&F, was mit 196,92€ inkl. Gebühr und Wechselkurs zu Buche schlug.

Die Transaktion verlief einwandfrei und UPS hat das Paket innerhalb kürzester Zeit geliefert, trotz eines Ausfalls in Dubai war die Ware innerhalb einer knappen Woche bei mir! Mit dem Zoll hatte ich zumindest keinerlei Probleme und das Paket wurde sogar ohne einen grünen Sticker zugestellt, da UPS die Verzollung ordentlich ausgeführt hat. Borneohale hat die Dokumente dazu schließlich fachgerecht ausgefüllt...

Das Kratom fand ich auch ganz anständig zum Malen, jedoch ist es mir aktuell doch lieber aus der EU zu bestellen.

Das Red Thai fand ich am besten, gefolgt vom Green Sulawesi. Das Premium und Red Borneo fand ich auch ganz in Ordnung, jedoch habe ich mir etwas mehr gehofft.

Alles in allem kann ich Borneohale auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen... Zumindest wenn ihr euch ein paar Tage gedulden könnt und das Risiko in Kauf nehmt! :)