visit our website and get the best deals. starterpack 3 kilos available

Liebe Forenmitglieder,

solltet ihr keine Bestätigungsmail bei der Registrierung bzw. beim Zurücksetzen des Passworts erhalten, so meldet euch bitte bei uns unter kratom.ink[ÄT]protonmail.com.

Liebe Grüße
das Team von Kratom.Ink
  • green-malay-p.jpg

Hello Everyone...

We are kratom suppliers from indonesia. to be honest I'm new to this forum.

I want to introduce some of the products that I have ... sorry if I write this in English because I can't use German

Provide many different types of Kratom Strains, made from a wide variety of kratom strains to fit the needs of all people who enjoy Kratom.
    Our products are sourced from only the best reliable farmers to grow Kratom. We only use mature kratom leaves. You don't need to worry about the quality of the products we provide.
    all our products are pure, strong and premium and are processed very well.

Based in Indonesia, we ship to customers worldwide.
    Rest assured that when you purchase from "Kratom Store Indonesia" you are getting a best quality product at some of the most in the kratom industry.

" Provide a promo for the first 5 orders, contact us via email "

CONTACT US :

instagram : instagram.com/KratomstoreIndonesia

email : kratomstoreindonesia@gmail.com

• Was schon mal keinen so guten Eindruck macht: Auf Twitter war der Betreiber vom 22. bis 25. August aktiv und auf der eigenen Website gibt es ganze drei Blogeinträge, die alle auf denselben Tag im Oktober datiert sind. Nachdem man sonst online rein gar nichts über den Händler findet, wäre ich eher misstrauisch.

• Hello guys..

best offer. currently available 3 kilos promo. can place an order on our website.
    https://kratomstore-indonesia.com/

Product List :
    - Bali Strains
    - Borneo Strains
    - Indo Strains
    - Kapuas Strains
    - Malay Strains
    - Sumatra Strains
    - Thailand Strains
    - Vietnam Strains
    - Etc
    ( RED - GREEN - WHITE - YELLOW - MD )

Shipping courier :

We use Pos indonesia - DHL - UPS as shipping
    Payment :
    Payment we accept PayPal, bitcoin, Bank Wire Transfer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!